Department of Veterans Affairs of the United States designed a home loan program to assist veterans, active military members, eligible spouses of militaries died in the line of duty, and reservists. The loan granted can be used to construct a new house, buy homes or even refinance an existing loan.
Here at AmeriSouth, we offer NC veteran home loans to accommodate any interested applicant. Our loan specialist will be happy to assist you with your inquiry.
0% Down Payment with Easy Payment Terms
VA loan program offers a 0% down payment to help any eligible veteran. With AmeriSouth, we offer NC veteran home loans without the need for a down payment. Unlike other regular home loans, a down payment is needed upfront. With us, you can purchase a house at your convenience.
AmeriSouth also offers very flexible payment terms. The payment terms may vary depending on the availability of the borrower’s to pay.
How to Qualify?
A way to give back to those who serve the country is an assisted home loan by the government; there are still some qualifications to meet.
- The numbers of the years served in the military is considered for you to qualify. Three months active during the war is required or more than six months active outside the war.
- If you are a reservist or National Guard and plan to apply for a VA loan, you should render at least six years in the service.
- A military’s spouse can apply for the loan if the member died in the line of service.
- Should not be dishonorably discharged from the service.
- Active members can also apply after rendering 90 days of continuous service in the military.
Lastly, remember that your credit history and score is also taken into consideration. Most of the lenders considered a score of at least 620 and above. It is best to speak with us to check your eligibility for a home loan.
Don’t Buy, Own a House
When you rent, you pay monthly for the rental fee. It is a tiring cycle of your life. No matter how long you rent, the house or apartment will never be yours. Plus, you are bounded by some rules by your landlords.
So to become free of this type of setup, invest in a more financial decision. Get a veteran home loan, now. AmeriSouth is more than willing to guide you on this new journey. We can even help you get the home you want according to your financial status.
What you need to remember is that when you have NC veterans home loans, you also have a monthly responsibility. But in a home mortgage, you will be required to pay a monthly fee, and after a certain period, the house will become yours. Be wise in making a financial decision. Choose a VA Loan Program.