AmeriSouth Mortgage Company is proud to offer a very comprehensive line of mortgage loan products to home buyers. We customize loans to best suit the needs of each individual buyer. AmeriSouth is continually researching the mortgage industry for innovative loan products to better serve you.
Additionally, we aggressively compete with Charlotte mortgage brokers to give you the best rate and with all Charlotte mortgage lenders to give the best service in the area. Therefore, we have been a leading mortgage lender for over 28 years in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. And we are now lending in Tennessee!
Conventional Mortgage Loan Products
Conforming Fixed Rate Loans up to $453,100
- 15 & 30 year loans up to 97% Loan to Value (LTV)
- Community Homebuyers Program
- Second Home loans up to 90% Loan to Value (LTV)
- Investor program loans up to 85% Loan to Value (LTV)
Conforming Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans up to $453,100
- 30 year loans up to 95% Loan to Value (LTV)
- 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARMS (Fixed Period ARMs)
- Conventional, FHA, VA & USDA eligible (see Government Mortgage Loan Programs)
Jumbo Loan Programs up to $2,000,000
- Fixed rates available, contact us at a location near you for more information. Ahoskie, NC, Charlotte, NC, West Jefferson, NC, Wilkesboro, NC, or Greenville, SC.
- Fixed period ARMs up to 80% financing up to $650,000
- Financing up to 85% Loan to Value (LTV)
Construction to Permanent Loans
- Manufactured, modular, and stick built properties
- Finance the construction, lot purchase and permanent mortgage all with a single closing.
- No Re-qualification. No Second Appraisal.
- Finance improvements for up to 50% of the property’s as-completed value
- Down payment as little as 5%
Fannie Mae HomeReady
- Financing up to 97% Loan to Value (LTV)
- Down payment as low as 3%
Cash out Refinances
- Maximize the use of the equity in your home by financing up to 75% LTV and 80% CLTV of your home to pay off credit card debt or other loans to save you money.
Government Mortgage Loan Programs
Using responsible lending practices and government insured programs such as FHA, VA, USDA & NC or SC Housing Loans, we can help you get the loan you need. Contact us for information about eligibility guidelines and locations. When you call, ask about our 100% financing options and see if you qualify to purchase your new home with no money down. That is a zero down payment mortgage!
The content and links regarding the programs presented is intended for information that may be helpful to the consumer in selecting a loan for the purpose of a home purchase or refinance. AmeriSouth Mortgage Company has no affiliation with the VA, HUD, USDA, NC Housing or SC Housing. We provide financing using any of these programs the consumer may choose subject to the program qualification.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
- 203K Program for FHA Home Renovation
With VA loans, we help service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners.
USDA Rural Development - (USDA)
We offer the USDA Rural Development Program with a 102% Loan to Value for a true “No Down Payment” purchase for eligible borrowers on homes in eligible locations.
North Carolina Housing Finance Agency Loans (NCHFA)
We provide NC families with NC Housing loans in all counties across the state.
- NC Home Advantage Mortgage™ – offers down payment assistance up to 5% of the loan amount for first-time and move-up buyers.
- NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment – offers an $8000 down payment assistance option for eligible first-time buyers (those who haven’t owned a home as their principal residence in the past three years) and military veterans.
House Charlotte Programs
- Deferred, forgivable loans to qualified applicants, buying a home in the City of Charlotte.
- Funds can be used to cover down payment, closing costs, and interest rate buydown.We provide SC families with SC Housing loans, including Down Payment assistance to qualified buyers, in all counties across the state.
South Carolina State Housing Finance & Development Authority Homeownership Program Loans (SC Housing)