AmeriSouth Mortgage Company is proud to offer a very comprehensive line of mortgage loan products to home buyers. We customize loans to best suit the needs of each individual buyer. AmeriSouth is continually researching the mortgage industry for innovative loan products to better serve you.
Additionally, we aggressively compete with mortgage brokers to give you the best rate and with all Charlotte mortgage lenders to give the best service in the area. Therefore, we have been a leading mortgage lender for over 28 years in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
Whether it’s time to buy that First Home or you’re ready to move into a Larger House, your AmeriSouth mortgage loan originator will help you secure the best option for your mortgage needs. We have loans that can be used to purchase your own home, a second home, or an investment property.
We can assist you before you start your new home search by providing a pre-approval letter, showing the amount you should qualify for. This will also give you a head start in underwriting, which will get you into your new home faster. See our checklist for items we will need to process your loan application. Also, checkout our Guides page for helpful information and checklists. Among the information there, you will find the House Hunting Guide to aid you in deciding on all the details that you are looking for in a new home. Provide this to your realtor to assist them in finding the perfect home for you. Or, if you will be touring homes, there is a Home Tour Checklist to help you remember the features of each home you see.
Specializing in all types of Residential Loans up to $1,500,000. Primary residence Homes, Second Homes, Investment Property, Condominiums and Manufactured Housing. Serving all counties in GA, NC & SC from the mountains to the beaches and all counties in TN from the mountains to the Mississippi River!
AmeriSouth has mortgage loan products that you can use for debt consolidation or accessing the equity that may have built up in your home. Refinancing your current mortgage can be a benefit by lowering your interest rate and reducing your monthly payments. Cash-out refinance loans can be a great way to help with personal financial situations, such as, home improvements, college expenses, debt consolidation and more.
Mortgage Loan Products
Conforming Fixed Rate Loans up to $453,100
- 15 & 30 year loans up to 97% Loan to Value (LTV)
- Community Homebuyers Program
- Second Home loans up to 90% Loan to Value (LTV)
- Investor program loans up to 85% Loan to Value (LTV)
Conforming Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans up to $453,100
- 30 year loans up to 95% Loan to Value (LTV)
- 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1 ARMS (Fixed Period ARMs)
Manufactured Home Loans
- Conventional, FHA, VA & USDA eligible (see Government Mortgage Loan Programs)
Jumbo Loan Programs up to $1,500,000
- Fixed rates available, contact us at a location near you for more information. Ahoskie, NC, Charlotte, NC, West Jefferson, NC, Wilkesboro, NC, or Greenville, SC.
- Fixed period ARMs up to 80% financing up to $650,000
- Financing up to 85% Loan to Value (LTV)
Cash out Refinances
- Maximize the use of the equity in your home by financing up to 75% LTV and 80% CLTV of your home to pay off credit card debt or other loans to save you money.
- Finance improvements for up to 50% of the property’s as-completed value
- Down payment as little as 5%
Government Mortgage Loan Programs
Using responsible lending practices and government insured programs such as FHA, VA, USDA & NC Housing Loans, we can help you get the loan you need. Contact us for information about eligibility guidelines and locations. When you call, ask about our 100% financing options and see if you qualify to purchase your new home with no money down.
The content and links regarding the programs presented is intended for information that may be helpful to the consumer in selecting a loan for the purpose of a home purchase or refinance. AmeriSouth Mortgage Company has no affiliation with the VA, HUD, USDA or NC Housing. We provide financing using any of these programs the consumer may choose subject to the program qualification.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA)
We help Service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners.
We offer the USDA Rural Development Program with a 102% Loan to Value for a true “No Down Payment” purchase for eligible borrowers and locations.
North Carolina Housing Loans (NCHFA)
We provide NC families with NC Housing loans in all counties across the state.
- NC Home Advantage Mortgage™ – offers down payment assistance up to 5% of the loan amount for first-time and move-up buyers.
- NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment – offers an $8000 down payment assistance option for eligible first-time buyers (those who haven’t owned a home as their principal residence in the past three years) and military veterans.
House Charlotte Programs
- Deferred, forgivable loans to qualified applicants, buying a home in the City of Charlotte.
- Funds can be used to cover down payment, closing costs, and interest rate buydown.We provide SC families with SC Housing loans, including Down Payment assistance to qualified buyers, in all counties across the state.
South Carolina State Housing Finance & Development Authority Homeownership Program Loans (SC Housing)
- SC Housing Homeownership Program Guide
- SC Housing Income and Home Price limits