Charlotte mortgage brokers from AmeriSouth can help you access flexible terms and reasonable interest rates when looking for a home loan. If your bank or another lender has turned you down for a loan, make your next call to AmeriSouth and discover the benefits of partnering with an agency that has access to multi-options in lending.
Conventional or Government Assistance?
An AmeriSouth agent will be happy to evaluate your situation to help you choose the right loan type when looking for funding.
Conventional Mortgage Loan Products:
- Conforming Fixed Rate Loans up to the maximum of $453,100 in 15 and 30-year terms at 97% loan to value. Access our community homebuyer’s program or apply for a second home loan up to 90% LTV or investor loan up to 85% LTV.
- Conforming Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loans with 30-year terms up to 95% LTV.
- Manufactured Home Loans through conventional, FHA, VA, or USDA eligible.
- Jumbo Loan Programs up to $2 million with fixed rates available in the state of North Carolina.
- Investment Property Loans up to 85% loan to value.
- Construction to Permanent Loans for manufactured, modular, and stick built properties allow you to finance the construction, lot purchase, and permanent mortgage with a single closing.
- Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation Loans and HomeReady Loans with a low down payment.
- Cash Out Refinance Loans that allow homeowners to maximize the use of equity in their existing homes.
Contact our Charlotte mortgage brokers to learn more about our conventional loans and how you can save significantly over the lifetime of your home mortgage. We’d love to sit down with you and help determine your needs. Along with conventional loan options, we provide our clients access to a full range of government assistance programs.
Government Mortgage Loan Programs:
- FHA Federal Housing Administration loans made available by the 203k Program for FHA Home Renovation.
- Veterans Administration Loans to help Vets, service members, and eligible surviving spouses.
- USDA Rural Development loans with a 102% Loan to Value, one of the only true no-down-payment programs available.
- North Carolina Housing Finance Agency Loans, providing NC families throughout the entire state of NC with funding for the purchase of new homes. Ask one of our Charlotte mortgage brokers about NC Home Advantage Mortgages and NC 1st Home Advantage Down Payment Loans.
- House CharlottePrograms that offer deferred, forgivable loans to applicants who qualify to buy a home in Charlotte.
- South Carolina State Housing Finance & Development Authority Homeownership Program Loans, also referred to as SC Housing loans.
Why Choose AmeriSouth?
As one of the most respected Charlotte mortgage brokers, we have earned a reputation throughout NC for excellence. We can provide reliable access to finding when you need it- even after you’ve received a rejection letter from your bank. You don’t have to take no for an answer- call an AmeriSouth agent now or fill out an application to become pre-approved for a home loan right over our website.